- WINE:White Txakoli
- AREA OF ORIGIN: Certificate of Origin Bizkaiko Txakolina.
- Main varieties: Hondarrabi Zuri and Hondarrabi zuri zerratia.
- Minor Varieties: Riesling.
- Harvest by hand between 17th September and 9th October.
- Fermentation maceration and pneumatic pressing in inert atmosphere.
- Alcoholic strength: 12,11 % vol.
- Total tartaric acidity: 6,90 g/l.
- Depleted sugars< 1 g/l
- TESTING OBSERVATION:
- SIGHT: Straw yellow with greenish tones, clean and bright.
- NOSE: Natural bouquet with médium-high intensity, typical of the variety with highlights of White fruit and a balsamic touch.
- TASTE: Tasty on the palate, well structured, fresh, and really aromatic in mouth.
- RETRONASAL/AFTERTASTE: Powerful and persistent.
- PAIRING: soup, creams, cold meat, vegetables, pasta, eggs, fish, seafood…
- WINE SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10ºC