- WINE: White Txakoli
- AREA OF ORIGIN: Certificate of Origin Bizkaiko Txakolina.
- Selection of the plot (Lezama).
- Average age of the vineyard: 15 years.
- Hondarrabi Zuri and Hondarrabi Zuri Zerratia varieties.
- Harvest by hand between 17th September and 9th October.
- Fermentation maceration and pneumatic pressing in inert atmosphere.
- Alcoholic strength: 12,04 % vol.
- Depleted sugars< 1 g/l
- TESTING OBSERVATION:
- SIGHT: Straw-coloured with greenish glint, clean and bright wine.
- NOSE: Natural bouquet with a high intensity and typical of the variety with highlights of White fruit, aromatic plants and a balsamic touch of fine herbs.
- TASTE: Flavoursome, with balanced acidity and fresh, ensuring its máximum aromatic potential in mouth.
- RETRONASAL/AFTERTASTE: Powerful and persistent.
- PAIRING: soups, creams, cold meats, vegetables, pasta, eggs, fish, seafood...
- WINE SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10ºC
Not yet reviewed