Vineyards located on loamy-sandy soils on south-facing slopes in Lezam.a. 1200 strains.
- WINE: Red Txakoli
- AREA OF ORIGIN: Certificate of Origin Bizkaiko Txakolina.
- Main varieties:Hondarrabi Beltza (95%)
- Minor Varieties: Grenache (5%)
- Harvest by hand:<strong> From 1st to 10th October
- 3 months of aging on lees.
- Alcoholic strength:13,75 % vol.
- Total tartaric acidity: 5 g/1.
- Reducing sugars < 1 g/1.
- TESTING OBSERVATION:
- SIGHT: Cherry red color with a violet rim.
- NOSE: Powerful nose with aromas of ripe fruit, spices, fig compote..
- TASTE: Tasty, highlighting the ripe fruit and a fine bitterness.
- PAIRING: Grilled red meats, legumes, poultry, sausages...
- WINE SERVING TEMPERATURE: 1oºC