In our Entity, we have adapted our protocols and privacy policies to the European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 (RGPD) and to LO 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, given that we are concerned about the security and protection of the data we process.
1.- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
IÑAKI-ANDONI ARETXABALETA CB, with address at GARAIOLTZA 92B, 48196 LEZAMA-BIZKAIA is responsible for the correct processing of your data. You can consult about this treatment through the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR?
En IÑAKI-ANDONI ARETXABALETA CB We treat the information provided by interested persons in order to:
- Process and manage requests made in relation to our products and guided tours.
- Manage the purchase of our wines
3.- WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING?
The use of the data that you have provided us through consent is necessary for the correct management of relations with users and, in addition, to be able to comply with legal obligations.
At any time you can express your opposition to the use of your data and, therefore, cancel any type of management with them, leaving only your data blocked for the legally established time. Inform you that non-consent may mean that the services are impossible to provide.
4.- DATA COMMUNICATION
In principle, data will not be transferred except legal obligation.
However, we will share your data with service providers that help or support us, or external collaborators with whom we have reached agreements.
5.- DATA PRESERVATION
We will only keep your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, as long as we maintain a contractual relationship, as long as there is a legal requirement that obliges it or as long as you do not exercise any of the rights that make We cannot process your data.
6.- HOW CAN I EXERCISE MY RIGHTS?
As the owner of rights, you have control of your data and, therefore, at any time you can exercise your rights by sending us an email email@example.com
The rights that you can exercise are:
- Access - You can consult your personal data processed by this Entity
- Rectification – You can modify your personal data when they are inaccurate
- Suppression – You can request the deletion of your personal data
- Opposition – You may request that any of your personal data not be processed
- Limitation of Treatment – You may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- Portability – You may receive the personal data that you have provided us or that we have obtained in our contractual relationship, as well as transmit them to another Entity
Users are informed that they have right to revoke consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Likewise, interested parties are informed that they can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
To exercise your rights, accompany your request with a copy of your ID or equivalent document proving your identity.