Vineyards located on sandy loam soils on south-facing slopes in Lezam. A. 1200 strains.
- WINE: Red txakoli
- AREA OF ORIGIN: Certificate of Origin Bizkaiko Txakolina.
- Main varieties:Hondarrabi Beltza (95%)
- Minor Varieties: Garnacha (5%)
- Harvest by hand:<strong> From 1st to 10th October
- 3 months of aging on lees.
- Alcoholic strength:13,75 % vol.
- Total tartaric acidity: 5 g / 1.
- Reducing sugars <1 g / 1.
- TESTING OBSERVATION:
- SIGHT: Cherry red color with a violet edge.
- NOSE: Powerful nose with aromas of ripe fruit, spices, fig compote ...
- TASTE: Tasty, highlighting the ripe fruit and a fine bitterness.
- PAIRING: Grilled red meats, legumes, poultry, sausages ...
- WINE SERVING TEMPERATURE: 1oÂºC